- The unique flexibility of this lock allows for complete versatility with locking locations. See our comparison below
- Regular (640g), Large (730g)
- Hardened aerospace grade steel lock casing
- Pick & Drill resistant disc cylinder
- Patented Boaflexicore strap
- Patent-pending downward 'line of sight' locking mechanism
- Designed with versatility and usability in mind
- Comes with 2x keys & 2x WrapStraps
DESIGNED FOR YOU
The Litelok Flexi-U is made from high-quality materials that are robust and durable. Our patented Boaflexicore strap contains a high tensile steel and a complex polymer composite and the lock is made from hardened aerospace grade steel alloy - forged from molten metal at over 1700 degrees Centigrade.
ENGINEERED FOR SECURITY
The Litelok Flexi-U has been security tested using common bike theft tools, simulating real-life street theft attacks as well as being tested under lab conditions, using machines that can apply forces far greater than any human can.
Importantly, Litelok Silver has been awarded a Silver rating by Sold Secure, the UK’s leading independent testing organisation, which is owned by the Master Locksmiths Association.
See how our Litelok Flexi-U compares against a traditional U lock of an equal security rating in a torsion test.
INCLUDED IN PURCHASE:
- 1x Litelok Silver bike lock
- 2x keys on a stainless steel cable keyring
- 1x lightweight drawstring carry bag
- 2x hook & loop WrapStraps for fixing to the frame
"LITELOK Silver is not only the lightest medium security bike lock available today, it’s also one of the easiest to carry (around your waist) and very easy to use"Read full review here...
Litelok Silver 52 - Fabulous
"Bought the Litelok Silver 52 and I love it. Lock totally meets my needs. It is so well engineered, very robust but light (630g). The actual lock mechanism makes it easy to attach. Also the company are professional in all aspects - helpful, informative and friendly. I have no hesitation in recommending purchasing this lock to others."Read full review here...
"I like the product very much. It feels top-quality, just as promised. It is sturdy yet fairly light and convenient to use (compared to other types of high-security locks which are much heavier and clumsier). Wearability is a nice feature, too."Read full review here...
Litelok Silver - light on bike, looks secure, withstands Prague so far
"Love it! Thanks to the Litelok team for the idea and execution!"Read full review here...
*The cost will depend on whether you purchase a Litelok Silver or Litelok Gold (or multiples of).
FREE USA shipping
|Quantity||Country / Region||Cost*|
|1 - 2 Liteloks||Canada / RoW||$ 20.00 - $ 26.00|
|3 - 4 Liteloks||
Canada / RoW
||$ 26.00 - $ 39.00|
Canada / RoW