Our innovative in-line lock allows us to offer Litelok Gold in twin-lock format - ie a multi-pack of two Liteloks which operate from the same unique key. You can use the two Liteloks separately for double security, or joined together for double length.
You may want to have a pair of locks for yourself, or one for you and your partner, or one for your urban commuter bike and one for your weekend ride.
Litelok Gold is the world’s lightest, flexible Sold Secure Gold bike lock. It can withstand sustained attack from common theft tools to the highest level, including attacks using bolt cutters, crowbars, cable cutters and hacksaws. Litelok was awarded Best Bike Lock by Cycling Plus (foldable category).
- Light - Each Litelok weighs just 1.1 Kg (2.4 lb).
- Flexible - Secure your bike easily to a wide range of fixed objects.
- Strong - Made from Boaflexicore: a super tough & hard to cut material.
- Click to lock - Click closed without the key. Keys only needed to open.
- Easy to carry - Attach Litelok to your bike with WrapStraps or carry in a bag.
- Joinable - For double length or double security.
INCLUDED IN PURCHASE:
- 2x Litelok bike locks operating from the same unique key
- 2x sets of three keys on two stainless steel cable keyrings
- 1x lightweight drawstring carry bag
- 2x pairs of hook & loop WrapStraps for fixing to the frame
Note: This video shows the unboxing of a Twin Boa Green Litelok and accessories. The contents are the same for each Twin Litelok colour variant.
You can carry Litelok Gold on your bike frame using high-quality hook & loop WrapStraps, or within your bag or panniers. Or, if you prefer, we have a wearable range available here.
- Length: 73.6 cm (29 in)
- Width (lock, the widest part): 6.5 cm (2.5 in)
- Width (strap): 5 cm (1.9 in)
- Diameter (locked state, widest point): 24.5 cm (9.6 in)
Litelok is the result of years of research, development, engineering and testing. In some of our tests we use machines to apply forces far greater than any human can achieve, with Liteloks meeting or exceeding industry standards.
Importantly Litelok Gold has been independently tested by Sold Secure, achieving Gold rating.
*The cost will depend on whether you purchase a Litelok Silver or Litelok Gold (or multiples of).
|Quantity||Country / Region||Cost*|
|1 - 2 Liteloks||USA||$ 20.00 - $ 21.00|
|3 - 4 Liteloks||
||$ 26.00 - $ 28.00|