Litelok Gold is the world’s lightest, flexible Sold Secure Gold bike lock. It can withstand sustained attack from common theft tools to the highest level, including attacks using bolt cutters, crowbars and hacksaws.
This is due to the composite nature of the Boaflexicore® strap and virtually indestructible hardened steel alloy lock housing. The strap includes multiple innovative lightweight materials, each of which provides a different and additional layer of security against the various tools and the lock cylinder and mechanism is well protected by the innovative lock casing design.
Liteloks have been thoroughly tested by us, and independently tested by Sold Secure, the world-class certification house, achieving their highest security rating: Sold Secure Bicycle Gold.
Litelok was awarded Best Bike Lock by Cycling Plus (foldable category).
- Light - Each Litelok Gold weighs just 1.1 Kg (2.4 lb).
- Flexible - Secure your bike easily to a wide range of fixed objects.
- Strong - Made from Boaflexicore: a super tough & hard to cut material.
- Click to lock - Click together to close without the key. Keys only needed to open.
- Easy to carry - Attach Litelok to your bike with WrapStraps or carry in a bag.
HOW TO OPEN & CLOSE A LITELOK:
INCLUDED IN PURCHASE:
- 1x Litelok Gold bike lock
- 3x keys on a stainless steel cable keyring
- 1x lightweight drawstring carry bag
- 2x hook & loop WrapStraps for fixing to the frame
Note: This video shows the unboxing of a Crow Black Litelok and accessories. The contents are the same for each Litelok colour variant.
Fantastic bike lock
"Fantastic bike lock - I have never bought a Gold standard lock before as they usually weighed more than my bike! But this is light, strong and long enough to be genuinely easy to fit. Excellent - and superb service from the company as well!"Read full review here...
Great bit of kit. Well designed. Quick delivery.
"After hours of researching bike locks, I settled on Litelok. Bought a twin set straight from their website. Arrived next day. Superb customer service. And I'm really happy with it! Solid bit of kit."Read full review here...
Peace of mind.
"Litelok (the double) was what I chose after a lot of research for a self-supported cycle across Canada, and what I now use in London, England. Fantastic customer service and a great lock that isn't crazy heavy and won't break the bank. Great value for money for a gold rated lock."Read full review here...
- Length: 73.6 cm (29 in)
- Width (lock, the widest part): 6.5 cm (2.5 in)
- Width (strap): 5 cm (1.9 in)
- Diameter (locked state, widest point): 24.5 cm (9.6 in)
Litelok is the result of years of research, development, engineering and testing. In some of our tests we use machines to apply forces far greater than any human can achieve, with Liteloks meeting or exceeding industry standards.
Importantly Litelok Gold has been independently tested by Sold Secure, achieving Gold rating.
*The cost will depend on whether you purchase a Litelok Silver or Litelok Gold (or multiples of).
FREE USA shipping
|Quantity||Country / Region||Cost*|
|1 - 2 Liteloks||Canada / RoW||$ 20.00 - $ 26.00|
|3 - 4 Liteloks||
Canada / RoW
||$ 26.00 - $ 39.00|
Canada / RoW