LITELOK CORE Flex
LITELOK CORE FLEX is the go-to for riders looking for gold standard security, when locking their ride for long periods of time or in high-risk areas. Insurance rated, independently tested and accredited to Sold Secure Bicycle Gold.
LITELOK CORE FLEX
BOA GREEN OR COBRA BLACK
Our flexible bike lock is available in two colours; striking BOA GREEN for optimum visibility or COBRA BLACK for a more understated look, but with the subtle signature FLEX Boa green detailing running through.
LITELOK CORE FLEX is also wearable. Our unique universal wearable kit simply attaches to the lock, can be quickly and easily adjusted to multiple lengths, is comfortable and safe to use whilst riding and makes the lock even more versatile for wearing.
It fits waist sizes from 28"(70cm) - 44"(112cm).
LITELOK CORE FLEX
What's in the CORE Flex box?
A 1x LITELOK CORE FLEX
75cm locking length
B 1x Universal Wearable Kit
Allowing you to wear your lock safely whilst riding. Supplied with two lengths of adjustable strap.
C 2x CORE Frame Mounts
Adjustable to mount your CORE on your ride.
D 2x Wrap Straps
Adjustable hook & loop straps used to coiled your CORE FLEX lock to a smaller size for easy packing.
E 3x Unique Keys on a Stainless Steel Keyring
Each key's unique code can be registered under warranty to use our key replacement service.
- DSDavid S.Verified BuyerWhat do you use the lock on? E-Bike25 minutes agoWhat do you use the lock on? E-BikeRated 5 out of 5 starsHandy and strong
Not too heavy. Have to put some effort into twisting it through the spokes, round the frame and round the fixed post. I want another longer one but they seem to be totally out of stock everywhere!Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JCJevon C.Verified BuyerWhat do you use the lock on? E-Bike, Mountain Bike, Commuter/City Bike, Road BikeWhat do you like about this lock? Great Quality, Value for Money, Angle Grinder Resistance, High Security, Portable5 days agoWhat do you use the lock on? E-Bike, Mountain Bike, Commuter/City Bike, Road BikeWhat do you like about this lock? Great Quality, Value for Money, Angle Grinder Resistance, High Security, PortableRated 5 out of 5 starsPeace of mind
If you love your bike, as I do get a litelok and so you don’t jave to worry about return to an empty parking spot.Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LELaura E.Verified BuyerWhat do you use the lock on? Commuter/City Bike1 week agoWhat do you use the lock on? Commuter/City BikeRated 4 out of 5 starsVery clunky
I had one before (everything was stolen using an angle grinder) but this replacement is much stiffer, harder to get through spokes, and much less comfortable to wear as a sash. I combine the two as I prefer it to around the waist - I'm not 'big' but it's a tight fit if you're not skinny.
I also preferred having one key instead of two for both locks.Product QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5LULITELOK US1 week ago
Thanks for your review. We just wanted to check that you're using the wearable kit with your Core Flex? This should allow some flexibility in the fit of your lock when you're wearing it.
- TWTony W.Verified BuyerWhat do you use the lock on? Road BikeWhat do you like about this lock? High Security1 week agoWhat do you use the lock on? Road BikeWhat do you like about this lock? High SecurityRated 2 out of 5 starsStrong
The lock is strong but heavy
Not sure its very wearable.
We found with no instruction difficulty working out how to attached beltProduct QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5LULITELOK US1 week ago
Thanks for the feedback. You can find instructions on how to fit the wearable kit onto your CORE Flex here - https://support.litelok.com/kb/litelok-core-flex-1a037be65bdc04ae/how-to-fit-the-wearable-kit-to-litelok-core.
We hope this helps.
- THTim H.Verified BuyerWhat do you use the lock on? E-BikeWhat do you like about this lock? High Security, Great Quality2 weeks agoWhat do you use the lock on? E-BikeWhat do you like about this lock? High Security, Great QualityRated 4 out of 5 starsGood lock, but the body is too big to fit a standard extension cable through.
I'm please with the lock itself, it's a very sturdy bit of kit. Unfortunately I am used to using a cable extension (Kryptonite Krytoflex) to wind through my front wheel. When I had a U lock this solution worked very well, but the body of the Litelok is too big to get through the loops of the cable.
I was hoping Litelok might have been able to suggest an alternative (like why don't they make one themselves as an add-on?) but they were unable to suggest any alternative.Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CMCurtis M.Verified BuyerWhat do you use the lock on? E-Bike1 month agoWhat do you use the lock on? E-BikeRated 5 out of 5 stars75mm LITELOK CORE FLEX
I just received the locks (2 75mm locks) late yesterday) and will be out riding around with my e-bike today.
They are quite heavy duty and somewhat stiff. But, if that is what I need to avoid getting my $4k Evelo Atlas e-bike safe, the so be it! I also have a Krytonite ulock. I will use the ulock to lock to a secure location and the two 75mm LITELOK COE FLEX together around the wheels and frame/ulock.
I will finally feel safe and secure!
Thank you.Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SPStefanie P.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsE-bike lock
I bought this lock to secure my e-bike and give me peace of mind. It is very well made and solid. I am a 65 year old female so didn’t want anything too heavy. I can wear it around my waist whilst riding and it isn’t at all uncomfortable. It is not very flexible and difficult to get between wheel spokes so I also use a D lock and use this to secure the frame only. Great product 👍
- PJpaul j.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 4 out of 5 starsPeace of mind Security
excellent lock . miles better than bulky chain . snap fit is a good feature
- MFMartin F.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGood product - will see more use as the weather improves!
So far, so good. The lock is portable, appears well built, is supplied with spare keys (in total) and various attachments for wearing and attaching to the bike. I have had a few initial challenges getting it between the spokes to lock around frame, rear wheel and a solid object, as it’s not super flexible, but once I got the hang of it, it appears OK. My only slight gripe is that the user instructions don’t appear to cover how to coil the lock for fitting it in, e.g. a seat pack and it springs open when trying to get the velcro around it - maybe I’m not doing it right! Overall though, a well made, innovative product, made in Wales.
- RHR H.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSolid and capable, also wearable!
The Litelok Core Flex is a lock you can wear on gravel rides and it's surprisingly comfortable. I cycled 40km on a mixture of trail and road, climbed over styes and crouched down over the handlebars. The Litelok was barely noticeable, just the job.