LITELOK ONE MOTO
Independently tested and accredited by Sold Secure and ART, LITELOK ONE MOTO provides insurance rated, high security but weighs only 1.46kg (3.21lb). Available in 2 colours (Crow Black & Lava Red).
LITELOK ONE MOTO
What's in the box?
1x LITELOK ONE MOTO
Or 2 locks if purchasing a twin or combo set.
2x Unique Keys on a Stainless Steel Keyring
Remember to make note of your unique key code in order to register your warranty and to enable you to use our key replacement service, should you ever lose your keys.
Hook and Loop adjustable straps to cinch the ONE MOTO to a smaller size for easy packing into a bag, under a seat or into a pannier.
Excellent product and fully recommended. I have owned many different types of locks over the years but they all suffered from the same problem; weight. Litelok is so light it can be carried anywhere and isn't a lightweight when it comes to the amount of effort and tools needed in order to defeat it. Fully recommended.Customer Review
Arrived a day early, and what a cracking bit of kit. Wraps up small enough to put in top box or pannier. No more heavy chains and locks for me. I would highly recommend this to any biker. Plus it came with spare sheath, wrap strap and carry bag. No brainer.Customer Review
- AHAnthony H.Verified BuyerWhat do you use the lock on? OtherWhat do you like about the lock? Flexible2 days agoWhat do you use the lock on? OtherWhat do you like about the lock? FlexibleRated 5 out of 5 starsEuropean Truck travel with two E-bikes !
Second one I've bought ..... brilliant help on the phone getting it listed on the EU site ....... delivered swiftly ..... a perfect flexible lock for expensive bikes ...... just awaiting the extra keys and new keys for the first one ..... I suspect the French postal service is being its usual slow self.
Key registration easy ....... duplicates easy to order and reasonable price.
The great thing about these locks is their length and their flexibility ..... makes them easy to secure the bike to something and easy to store in a number of ways on the move.
I also use the Litelock lock grinder resistant lock if I'm leaving the bike anywhere vulnerable .... it may sound excessive BUT ...... with two bikes with a purchase price of say £12,000 between them ..... a few hundreds spent on good locks ....... is what 3% of the bike price ..... go figure !Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DODavid O.Verified BuyerWhat do you use the lock on? Touring BikeWhat do you like about the lock? Great Quality, Portable, Flexible, Lightweight3 days agoWhat do you use the lock on? Touring BikeWhat do you like about the lock? Great Quality, Portable, Flexible, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Product
Really impressed with the quality and design of this. Exactly what I hoped it would be.Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MSMark S.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat lock - could be even better with some improvements
Great lock to use however was difficult to source, it took a couple months with an order at a well known supplier who eventually had to provide a refund as they could not supply, Also I had had difficulty getting from the manufacturer, eventually one was found but only in black. The cycle version I believe has an extension you can add so you store it around the waist - it would be great if you can do that with this one
- CCCharles C.Verified BuyerWhat do you use the lock on? Sports BikeWhat do you like about the lock? Great Quality, Value for Money, Angle Grinder Resistance, High Security, Lightweight1 week agoWhat do you use the lock on? Sports BikeWhat do you like about the lock? Great Quality, Value for Money, Angle Grinder Resistance, High Security, LightweightRated 5 out of 5 starsLitelok one moto
Absolutely cracking bit of kit, I really like how they store your specific key number so if you loose all your keys (3) they can replace them, but within that knowing it’s going to the owner as you have to register your number.Product QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DMDavid M.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPremium product
Nice and compact when rolled up. Feels light and premium.
- TGTerry G.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLitelok one Moto
Well made, simple to use, light weight. Very happy with the product so far
- DPDavid P.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsEurope
One of the reasons for buying the Litelok was because of its ability for security and its weight as I was going on a trip to Europe and both have been very impressive for me and would recommend it to anyone touring or not.
- JSJess S.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLITELOK ONE MOTO
Fantastic does what’s intended
- SSStephen S.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPractical deterrent
Still not had to use as not been out of the area
- JCJohn C.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDouble Litelok purchase.
I'm really pleased with my Litelok purchase, and considering the strife getting anything delivered, they arrived pretty quickly.
They haven't had to be tested yet, but they seem solid and the right length to make the bikes secure.
I'd definitely buy more of their products.